Neurologia medico-chirurgica Vol. 63, No.10, October, 2023
- Association between carotid bifurcation angle and vulnerable plaque volume using black-blood MRI H. Takai et al.
- Modified Unilateral Approach for Ventrally Located Spinal Tumors H. Soo Chang et al.
- Aneurysmal Inflow Rate Coefficient Predicts Ultra-Early Rebleeding In Ruptured Intracranial Aneurysms: Preliminary Report of A Computational Fluid Dynamics Study T. Kin et al.
- Academic Activities of Female Neurosurgeons in All Branch Meetings of the Japan Neurosurgical Society N. Sugo et al.
- Chronological Change of the Clinical Features and Treatment Outcomes for Subarachnoid Hemorrhage in Japan: a Multicenter Retrospective Study H. Kinouchi et al.
- Role of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in The Screening of Closed Spinal Dysraphism H. Aoki et al.
- Possible delayed foreign-body reactions against titanium clips and coating materials after unruptured cerebral aneurysm surgery T. Sugiyama et al.
- “Dual Internal Shunts Technique” for Carotid Endarterectomy with Carotid Vertebral Anastomosis: Technical Note H. Nagasaki et al.
Please note that the publication of articles might be rescheduled.